We’ve kept these terms simple and straightforward. Please do read them, they’re important and form the basis of the contract between us. By placing an order with us you are agreeing to these terms.
1. PAYMENT & REFUNDS – Once you have finalised and placed your order, we will process your payment and start work on customising your stationery. Should you need to cancel your order for any reason once design work has begun, we will refund you 50% of the payment. After designs are approved, no cancellations or refunds can be made.
2. PROOFING – Three proof revisions (i.e sets of changes) are included, we want it to be just right. Any additional changes are charged at £15 per set of proofs. Once you have given us final proof approval and printing has begun, no further changes can be made. It’s really important – and your responsibility – to check everything very carefully. It’s always a good idea to print off our PDF proofs, viewing images on screen can be deceptive.
3. COLOURS – The colour palette on our website and digital proofs will vary depending on the computer they’re viewed on, so the palette is only a guide – a Pantone reference would be the most reliable. Please note when printing your proofs that a home or office printer will not give an accurate representation of colour. Additionally due to the handcrafted nature of letterpress, there can be colour variations. For the same reason our samples may vary slightly from your final finished result.
4. LEAD TIMES – From final proof approval you can expect the following turnaround times
Rush Service – despatched within 4 working days
Standard Service – despatched within 10 working days
Whilst this is a reliable estimate of delivery, due to circumstances beyond our control things can go wrong. We will do everything we can to meet your deadline, but we are not liable for unforeseen delays.
5. DELIVERY – We use a quality courier service to deliver your stationery to ensure it arrives quickly and in perfect condition. Before signing for it please check and double check for any damage to the packaging as once signed for this becomes your responsibility. Additionally any delays to delivery due to the courier company are beyond our control. We will always put right any errors or faults which are down to us.
6. INTERNATIONAL – Please check any customs duties, fees and taxes before placing your order, these are not our responsibility
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will never share your details with anyone else. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, though we hope you won’t. We’d love to use images of your stationery on our websites, obviously with any address/contact details obscured – please do let us know if you’d rather we didn’t.
8. COPYRIGHT – All designs, artwork and images © Uncommon Press. All rights reserved.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice.
Our written quotations are valid for 30 days.
WE HOPE TO BE PART OF MAKING YOUR WEDDING DAY TRULY SPLENDID